Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding you must agree to the following legally binding terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these, then please click ‘cancel’.
1. The information on this site and in the product you are downloading is not a comprehensive guide. Its primary purpose is to enable you to be better informed when managing specialist contractors, and serve as a list of questions to ask them. The nature of the product, being a user-friendly summary, means that it is inherently incomplete.
2. Your Property Checklists strongly recommends that you engage the appropriate expert advisers to assist you with your project. Proceeding with a project of this complexity as a novice, with only the user-friendly summary and without prior experience, is likely to end in disaster.
3. Before acting, you should seek your own independent financial and legal advice. The information must not be relied upon to make any investment decisions. Your Property Checklists and its associates will not be liable for your failure to verify the information or seek appropriate advice.
4. The information and advice provided by Your Property Checklists is general in nature only; Your Property Checklists does not accept any responsibility for any loss or expense arising from reliance on this advice. Always seek independent professional advice from the appropriate professional before proceeding with each stage of your project.
5. Your Property Checklists does not endorse or recommend any of the services or product providers who advertise on yourpropertychecklists.com site. The presence of an advertisement on this site should not be taken as any indication of quality.
6. Your Property Checklists does not provide any warranties, assurances, guarantees or make any representations regarding the reliability, quality of workmanship, integrity or financial viability of any builder, architect, consultant tradesperson or practitioner that you engage. These appointments are at your sole discretion.
7. Your Property Checklists accepts no liability with respect to work carried out by other trades, consultants or practitioners referred by Your Property Checklists.
8. The product you are downloading is provided for your own personal use only. You must not provide it to any other person, or publish copy, reproduce it or imitate it for any other person’s use. The product and information is also protected by copyright, and in some circumstances criminal consequences may apply for a breach of copyright.
9. Subject to clause 10, and to the extent otherwise permitted by law, Your Property Checklists does not provide any warranties or representations regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, currency, fitness for purpose, description of purpose or any other aspect of the product you are downloading (or any other information it publishes), and excludes and disclaims all liability for actions taken in reliance on that product (or other information), even where such losses result from Your Property Checklists’ negligence.
10. Clause 9 does not affect your rights under any warranties, terms or conditions which the Australian Consumer Law says cannot be excluded (or would result in a term of this agreement being void). Those non-excludable warranties, terms and conditions are the only warranties you are entitled to the benefit of.
11. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Your Property Checklists’ liability for any breach of contract, negligence or other claim made in connection with the product you are downloading (or any other information it publishes) is limited to $100.
12. The customer has 7 days to download the product to their device before access expires. There is a maximum of three downloads per product. This condition does not apply to video products.